Graphic Design Internship
Join a start-up team and help launch a new board game, Biome Borneo.
What exactly is Biome Borneo?
A new board game developed by Goat Rock Games that is the first of a series! Biome Borneo is a sustainable, US-made tile-based game that centers around the rainforest of Borneo. Players compete for resources to bring animals back and watch the jungle grow. Expansions, supplements, and fall Kickstarter campaign in development.
What We’re Looking For:
- An affinity for the marketing, design, and the gaming community.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates fundamental design principles, creative thinking and attention to detail
- Understanding of Adobe CC software, primarily InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- A desire to learn more about working within the startup environment and product launches
- Confidence in your ability to juggle multiple assignments in a fast-moving workplace
- Ability to follow a Brand Guidelines while developing creative new applications
- Illustration and/or motion design experience a plus
- Create custom graphics for social channels
- Research new graphic trends and applications in the social space
- Concept and product environmental graphics for trade shows (banners, merch, etc.)
- Support marketing efforts with graphic needs including deck slides, cover images, misc. graphics
- Update game prototype elements (cards, game board, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a library of graphic templates
- Support Biome Borneo events in real time
What We Offer:
- Class credit
- Exposure to the start-up world
- Ability to build on your portfolio
- Access to industry events
- Must be based from Greater-Seattle area
- Must be available remotely, with occasional in-person meetings
- Must be available 8-12 hours per week